Tuesday, November 21, 2006

song of the day: cancer (my chemical romance)


yishun pond is actually quite nice (:

back from training and i'm dead tired.
yawns.
anyway, my mom and i had this funny conversation yesterday. (:

mom: eh xin.what do you call 'mang she' in english?
me: ermm...python? why?
mom: python? oh no!
me: huh why? what happened?
mom: my colleague was saying that a python killed and ate some dog in a river valley condo then she was very worried for her kids that this thing may happen at her house.i thought python is the name of some ang moh and that he is some rapist or psycho or killer.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! so what did you say?
mom: i didn't dare to say much because i scared i say the wrong thing so i just said don't worry.the security is very tight in condos.should be safe.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
mom: are there any loopholes? is it obvious that i have no idea what python means?
me: nah it's okay.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
mom: wah luckily i never act smart and say more.

my mom is damn funny i swear. (:

dinner with ziwei at essential brews tmr. :D
catching up session with him like finally?
thought he MIA.
haha.

i better come up with my christmas wishlist soon. (:

No comments: